Monday, August 22, 2011

Summer House Vacation.... Pt4

As we were up North we went to one of Europe's biggest Aquariums. It was rebuilt after a massive fire some years ago and seemed like it was well worth a visit. TO THE CAR!






I'm sure fee was driving at this point!








She be a fine vessel!







This is apparently called........ a fish!







Mr Eel flashing us his genitals.









The main viewing tank was pretty amazing.






This, ladies and gentlemen is called a 'Sun fish', or as we say in Danish 'Klump fisk' I call it 'natures cruelest mistake'







It's a big, odd looking fish. Me and Fee were fascinated by the 'fish that should not be'








A cool wooden Whale for the kids to play on.







Whale love!







Fee "Oh my god! is it dead?"
Me "No, but it probably wishes it was"






This is what baby crabs look like....ewwwww!







"I've beeeeen kissed by a Rose on a grave!"
Drop me a line if you get my bad joke. :P







RWAAAAR!.... WHY U NO BUY ME?





2 comments:

  1. Nik!! Stephanie here! Where in the world is this aquarium?? I have some whale obsessed friends who are going to Europe soon and they want to visit that play structure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Stephanie! here is the place:

    http://www.nordsoenoceanarium.dk/Default.aspx?ID=3473

    ReplyDelete