Friday, August 19, 2011

Summer House Vacation.... Pt3

We were not to far from a cute little town called 'Skagen' which is up on the Northern tip of Denmark. It was a super nice day as the sun was shinning and we decided to treat ourselves to a fancy lunch.




A little glass of fizz to kick off the lunch was called for.





Fee had the Oysters and I went for the smoked Salmon to start.





Fee had the Fish of the day which came on a bed of vegetables with a citrusy froth. Very tasty indeed.





I had the Black Lobster with some garlic new potatoes I stole from Fee.... it was pretty damn gooood.





Just look at how dainty I am while eating a Lobster.






Mmmmm desert time. I went for some creamy layer cake while Fee went with the this pretty little selection of treats.





I only drink from little Royal Copenhagen cups.... its manly.





Before heading home we popped into one of Denmark's most famous buchers and picked up some good meat for the BBQ.





As always:
"Awwwwwwww"





"More food it that way!"





Fee zapped this poor Jellyfish back to life with her Lightning finger.
'ZAAAP!'






...





Just me.... you know.... looking cool as always.





Fee, trying to rip off my pose... whatever.

No comments:

Post a Comment