Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Summer House Vacation.... Pt5

On our final day at the summer house we decided...... to give it a good clean! Exciting stuff right?! but seeing as it was loaned to us by our friends family we wanted to leave it how we found it and leave a little thank you present.

After our hard day of cleaning we relaxed in style with a bottle of MOET and some of the great meat we picked up in Skagen.



Thats just how we roll.




Red wine beef and Mediterranean lamb getting the flame grilled treatment.




The meat was amazing.....end of story.




We ate, we drank, we sang..... well not really but we did eat and drink a lot.




I did some scribble writing with the moon.




Fee was in charge of desert so while she was in the kitchen I sneaked around to spy on her through the window. I was there for a full 5min without her seeing me, it wasn't until I took a photo with the flash on that she noticed. She was rather shocked.





Goodbye summer house, we had lots of fun and we hope to be back some day soon.

2 comments:

  1. i am honestly completely jealous :) and fee just looks soo cute when she is shocked. if she was my wife i would shock her every day just to see that smile XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha Thank you! I could shock her everyday but she may hit me with a frying pan at some point. :P

    ReplyDelete