Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Boo!

It's 8am in the morning and I am at home feeling sorry for myself because I have the flu. :(

Been fighting something off since Sunday but it seems to have got it's claws into me last night. I woke up rather early (about 5am) with a pounding head and a snotty nose. Could not really get back to sleep after that, so I'm sitting here with some tea going though my own bod weight in tissue from nose blowing.

This is made even worse by the fact my wife is on a two day work thing, so she wont be home tonight. Booooo! But I'm a big boy now, so I'm going t have lots of fluids and overdose on vitamin C.

The only upside is I can now get to all those unanswered emails in my inbox. I never seem to have time at work or I forget because I'm busy building. Every cloud has a silver lining i guess.



Poor little guy looks how I feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment