Thursday, January 14, 2010

Pain in the tooth...

As mentioned in the last post I went to the Dentist yesterday to get my brace adjusted and fixed. However all did not go to plan, later that night the super tight tention that I feel on the front teeth after an adjustment had suddenly gone? Turns out the clip had broke away from the tooth...AGAIN!!

So not only was I in a lot of pain from from all the adjustments that resulted in me not getting any sleep, but I had to go back and get it fixed today.

This is how it should look.


This is how it should NOT look.


Well I am back to normal now, with a mouth full of rubber bands, metal and pain. The pain will ease up over the next few days but its been rather bad this time. :(

All back to normal...if you can call it that.

Thats enough bad news for today, how about some good news? I finally get the package my Dad sent from the UK. It was held up and took a few phone calls to sort out but we have it now. It had some cool gifts from the family for me and Fee, I got a nice set of cufflinks, a cool photo frame with an old pic of me and my bro and a tattoo book. Fee got some 'girly stuff' and a nice brooch.

How did they know?


Had to pick up a DVD for work and could no resist
getting this....not seen it yet so don't tell me the ending.

Also got a cool new pair of trainers from the wife. :)

Up's and down's I guess.



No comments:

Post a Comment