Friday, January 1, 2010

I say "Twenty-Ten" because it's more futuristic.

Hello peeps! how are the first few days of 20-10 treating you?

All is well in the Groves household, we have been relaxing and enjoying doing nothing for the past few days. Sadly, me and Fee have 'back to school blues' as its the first day back at work tomorrow (4th)....Booooo!

So just to cheer me up, here are few pics from the new years party we went too in Kolding that I was to lazy to put up 3 days ago. :P


Everybody was asked to bring a dish and we
ended up with a very nice selection of food indeed.


Awww, me and my pretty wife.
Hmmmm, I think I rather suit waist coats.


Winnie (basically my sister-in-law) came over for new years,
thats her in the middle with me and Cynnie.


Will and Benedicta's tree, very big and very real.


Fee and Winnie trying to show the girls
the 'flash mob dance'....don't ask!


Pew pew! Fireworks at midnight.


Me and the wife celebrating not only new years,
but my 29th Birthday AND our 11th year together.....Yay!


Will wanted to put his insurance to the test.


Apparently you need to 'jump into' the new year....from the sofa.


Luckily nobody was hurt.


You know it!

No comments:

Post a Comment