Sunday, January 31, 2010

"Who wants more melted cheese?"

Starting to feel much better which is a good thing because we are off to London to see my Dad for his 60th. So fingers crossed I can shift the last of the germs over the next two days and be fit & healthy for the madness that is London.

I did manage to drag myself out on Saturday night, we went over to see Annso and Arnaud for a very French evening indeed. We had "Raclette" which is basically melted cheese with cold cuts, potatos and boiled eggs. Its the kind of thing you eat in a log cabin after a day of skiing, there was no skiing but it was snowing that night so it felt right.


I dare you to name me a meal that
is NOT improved by melted cheese!!


Managed to do a good amount of cooking in the kitchen today but I am having issues with images and grids. So i'll post a load of images tomorrow once I get it sorted, but trust me it was a gooood day to be a stomach. :)

1 comment:

  1. Yes more cheese please! Have a great time with your dad, mine turned 60 a year ago, be nice to him it's not easy (60=2x30=2 midlifecrises in 1=old) :p

    ReplyDelete