Thursday, May 21, 2009

Clean...must clean!

Man, that felt good!

I finally got round to sorting out the reading/library area today, we didn't get a chance to do this area when we did our spring cleaning over Easter so it was well over due.

I re-arranged all the books to create a little more space, vacuumed the shelves to get rid of the two inch's of dust, took some stuff to the basement and bagged up some junk....and it feel sooooo good. I'm kind of a clean freak, or a 'posh spazz' as Fee likes to call me because I'm always tidying up.

We even put some of our cool design finds and cameras on display which was nice. However there is still much to be done, there are olds folios and draws full of junk to go though before I'm happy. 


Mmmmmm tidy.

The plan is to get a nice comfy seat(s) and lighting so we can have a cool little reading and chill out area. Its all part of the on going plan (or should I say battle?) to get the apartment sorted.

No comments:

Post a Comment