Sunday, May 31, 2009

Sunburn and Cider

Cant believe it's Sunday already!

Why do all the nice long weekends fly past at the speed of light? The week has gone so fast I almost forgot to update the blog. Anyhoo.....

The working week was nothing special, just trying to get models to price and make sure everything that should be done is being done. The best part of the week was fee coming home from Germany.  :)

I did have another attempt at cooking a Spinach & Bacon Cannelloni bake, and this time all went very well and it tasted great. Last time I attempted it the piping bag with the Spinach and Bacon mix exploded on me......yes, on me!   


Mmmmmm justa likea Muma's 

Friday was a super sunny nice day, so I decided to text the Vejle gang and see who was up for a drink of Cider in the sun. It turned out everyone was is the mood, in the end there were 10 of us in the local beer garden soaking up the sun and some booze. 

Eventually we all got very hungry and went to 'Di Capos' for Pasta and Pizza. This made everybody super sleepy and we all had to head home for a nap, poor Fee was so tired from her traveling she almost didn't make it home.

Saturday day time was a little more of the same with Carl and Tamzin, but I ended up getting a little burnt on my neck and arms. I look a little like one of those 'Rhubarb and Custard' sweet.  :/

However, later that day me, Joakim and Chriss met up with Will and HH in Kolding as we were all off to see Raunchy at Godset. First we all went to Will's for some BBQ meat (the food of metal) and drinks. Then we jumped in cab to the show.

The bands were all good and it was a rocking night, but the crowed was VERY small which was a real shame. The crowed enjoyed the show but if there were more of us it would have been 100 times better...oh well. 


Where is everybody?

Fee's off on another shoot today so I'm pottering and cleaning round the house so we can enjoy our day off tomorrow. I have two loads of washing on the go, I have vacuumed the apartment and I have mopped the bathroom floor. 

Phew....best get back to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment