Monday, May 25, 2009

Home alone.


Fee is off doing photo shoots for Hummel all over the place at the moment, so I am at home on my own until later in the week. Its very strange not having her around, I don't like it :(

But I have been keeping myself busy (full update to come) with stuff around the house and doing some doodles. Being a designer who plays with LEGO all day I don't really get to draw much these days, so I have made a decision to get back into it.

I had a fun idea to play around with some paint pens and black&white pictures of pin-ups. Its early days but they are looking cool, I always have to stop myself doing to much at once. I always take it too far and mess things up, so I have to stop and 'ponder' what to do next.

I think it could be fun to do a small series of these.  :)
 

Its a nice little start.

No comments:

Post a Comment