Wednesday, May 27, 2009

This ain't no Photoshop!

So I was 'pottering' around the house when I spot this really odd looking guy (dressed like a really big Elf) in the Highstreet from my window. I grab the Camera and fire her up in the hope of getting a cool pic for the blog when I notice the picture on the LDC looks a little odd. 

At first I figured there was something on the lens and gave it a quick once over to clean it...no change. It then hits me that our little SONY Cyber-Shot is sick. After feeling a little sad and saying 'F*@K' a lot, I noticed that the 'effect' it was creating was kind of cool.....see what you think.




One of our book shelfs.


Our dinner table.


The table seems to be creating sound waves!

I think with a little work and playing around I could get some cool shots with this.  

Every cloud.....   :)


No comments:

Post a Comment