Sunday, May 3, 2009

Retro goodness.

It's a rainy Sunday here in Vejle, but that did not stop us taking a trip to the "Retro Barn of Goodness". I know I have mentioned it before and never showed you pictures, but I'm going to make up for it this time. :)


So far we have found an ace walki-talki, a great hand fan, a nice little cake stand and the pick of the bunch.....an Olivetti Valentine Typewriter!!!









Fee typing up her next best seller.


It actually works! but only in the Red ink at the moment.


It's even a Danish layout, but for some reason there is no 1, 0, or an ! Strange but true.


What is it with Boys and walki-talki's ? I just could not resist.


Best thing about it....the antenna is taller than Fee!! Awsome! I think we could talk to people on MARS with this thing . :)


My new 'Walk Fan', it has a flash light, mirror, clock and a Thermometer. Beat that!

No comments:

Post a Comment