Saturday, June 19, 2010

Curry & Football...a real English night!

Hey gang!

Sorry for the lack of post, its been 'one of those weeks' where all I wanted to do was eat and sleep when I got back from work.

However we figured we would get a couple of friends over on Friday night to have a curry and watch the England game. I'm not a big fan fo spicy food but I do like the odd curry if it's done right. We ended up making two curries in the end...a rich Red Beef curry and a creamy Chicken Coconut curry. We have some good curry pastes but I always like to add to them and make a paste with much more flavor, so out came the little blender and in went a mix of good ingredients.

This is the very quick version but trust me when I say it was sooooo good!


As for the football, it was not a good game at all. I'm not the biggest football fan but even I know that we played like crap. So we have to win our next game to go though...I don't hold out a lot of hope. Everybody figured we would walk all over the other teams in out group but it goes to show that some people can be a little too 'cocky'..... like this English news paper.


Riiiight...whatever you say.

Today is what I like to call a 'cat day', all we have done is eat, play games and nap.... although there is some washing in the dyer so the day was not a total loss. It's a rainy day out there so its a great day to do nothing. It feels like a Sunday without the 'back to school blues' you get on a Sunday evening. Tomorrow will be a bit of a study day as we both have Danish test on Monday...ekk!

Ps.

Is this the cutest pictures in the world?....probably.

No comments:

Post a Comment