Thursday, June 24, 2010

Quick update..

Hey gang, how you been out there?

Figured I would drop you all a line to let you know what I have been up to...

Tuesday night me and Mike went up to Arhus to see 'Soulfly' live in concert. Not seen them in years so I was looking forward to seeing them after all this time. All in all it was a good show but the crowed was a little 'thin' on the ground, so the pit could have been better.....but i'll take what I can get.


Soulfly hitting the stage.


It was good to see Max on stage again, he has put on a few pounds and those dreads have turned into one big....dread, but he was on good form as always. One this that did make me and Mike laugh was that we could never understand what he was saying when he was telling people the song titles.



"This next song is called...Aghhhhhhhhnummmbhtereihr!


Last night Fee and me went over to Sven & Lissy's for football and Pizza, and being German they were very worried that the national team would go out of the Wold Cup. England had won their game so now it was all down to Germany.

Amalie getting into the football spirit.

The game was good and Germany managed one goal to put them though to the final 16....so that means it's Germany Vs England this sunday! We may not be friends with Lissy and Sven after sunday...

In other news, we finally found some time for Fee to give me a good hair cut. She's getting very good and i'm very pleases with the outcome. :)


I even pulled the old denim jacket out of the closet to help finish off the 'Rocker' look....aparently it's the 'in' look at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment