Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Pop comes to Vejle Pt2



So after spending the morning with 'nature' we came home for a nice coffee and some cake. I'm not a big coffee drinker but I do late a Latte now and again....turns out so does my Dad. So in the spirit of adventure I attempted a homemade latte which turned out rather well.



Home made Soy milk Latte with organic chocolate topping...nice!







What better way to have coffee than with a nice piece of cake.



After our coffee we all have a little sit down and re-charged our battaries, but there was not much time to hang around because it was EUROVISION night! We tend to have a party every year so we can all watch the contest and giggle at the silly outfits and songs.



We whipped up some food and everybody brought somthing from their home contries...it was a good international spread. :)



If there is a baby or an animal in the house, you can be sure it will be magnetically drawn to my Dad!


I'm not normally on this side of the camera...so when Nick (the Swedish representative) tried out the D90 there was nothing I could do but strike a pose!


The gang getting into the contest.


Pop marking down his scores....yes we have score cards, dont you?


Amelie was enjoying her first Eurovision party.






Jason pulled 'Germany' out of the hat and they won the night, so he won the money (everybosy pays 10dkk to pull a name out). This shot was taken just before he rubbed the money over his nipples.


He also won the people choice award, this is based on the scores people put on their score cards....Germany was the fav of the night.

So a great night was had by all, especially once the Jelly shots and drinking games got started. Needless to say a few people were a little hung over the next day. Roll on Eurovision 2011!!!

Ps...

I am off to London today and my Dad does not have internet (WTF!) so I dont know when you'll be seeing me again. So stay cool and have a great weekend. :)





1 comment: