Monday, June 7, 2010

I'm back baby!

Hey internet peeps!

So how have you all been since we last saw each other? Good I hope...

Fee and me got back into DK last night after a rather 'mixed' weekend in London. All in all the trip was good and even tho we were there for some rather sad circumstances we still managed to make the best of things.

The day of my Grandads funaral was a nice sunny day and we could not have asked for better weather, so he had a nice send-off. It was only close family and it was actually very nice to see them all and catch up....but that's enought of the sad news.

For obvious reasons I did not take the D90, so here are some random iPhone pics for you to feast your eyes upon.



Coconut bubble peal tea from 'HK Dinner' in China town. Fee and me always try and grab some food and our favorite drink from this place when we're in London.



Two for one cocktails....sounded like a good idea at the time.


Normally when we hit London we hit it HARD and do some serious shopping, but again that was not the point of this trip as we were spending as much time as we could with family. However we did pick up a couple of bit's when we were out and about meeting people....we just couldn't resist.



Grabbed a few DVD's and CD's that were on offer at the Airport.... just don't tell me how they all end!


This is a great comeback album....a must buy if you don't already have it!


We really needed to get a new suitcase (pictures of that when it's not full of crap!) and while we were there we got this set of scales. Handy with all these luggage restrictions on airlines today.



This mould is for making chocolate spoons.....need I say more.


Sunday was nice as we meet up with Mama for brunch and my Dad came along, once we had our yummy brunch we said our goodbyes to 'Pop' and Mama kindly drove us to the airport. It was a typical wait in the airport but the flight back was not fun....at all. I wont go into detail about it but needless to say I will never be flying with Ryanair again.




Never again shall you have a penny of my money.


I Popped into work early but I had really bad stomach cramps from a meal in London. I was not feeling great on the plane and last night was not good at all. So I decided to take some work home, which is nice because I cant normally do that as a LEGO builder.


I had to build through one of my models to make sure the building instructions are OK, and this was a BIG model so that took up most of the day.


The rest of the day was spent paying bills, doing washing, trying to tidy up a bit and sorting out dates/times for people to come over and do work at the apartment. So blogging should resume as normal from now on and I will be thrilling you with my daily activitys like crime fighting and developing mutant super powers. Peace out!


PS.

I was rocking the 'skeleton' tee today :)



"Dem bones, dem bones, dem dry bones"






7 comments:

  1. love the shirt! i wish i had an asian friend so i can get stuff like the mould..and nice dvds and and and ;) hope you both hadnt to suffer much...i hated the situation at the funerals of my grandparents :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funerals are never fun :/ but all in all it was ok. As for the mould, it's from Muji. So if there is one close to you go pick one up, everybody needs chocolate spoons!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. muuuuji! havent been there for a while! hell yeah i will make an eiffel tower out of them..if i find a store in my new hometown haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. heyyyyy is this a tattoo sleeve from judd ripley??? awesomeeee

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sandra:
    Haha! An Eiffel Tower made of Chocolate spoons sounds like the most tasty thing EVER! I'd eat it.

    Kim: Yep! its a Judd Ripley. Had it finished late last year. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. he's doing great job!!! i'm going to Copenhague in august for Uncle Allan and i hope to see judd again for booking a appointment! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sweeet! Cant wait to se how that turnes out. :)

    ReplyDelete