Friday, October 30, 2009

Bring on the pain!

So the past few days all have something in common....pain!

On Wednesday I went and had my brace adjusted, thats pretty normal now but they had an extra surprise for me. Turns out my bottom teeth need to be pulled in a little so my teeth don't hit each other when I bite. This can only be done by the use of rubber bands pulling my teeth around. Now this is a new and different kind of pain, I had got use to having my brace adjusted and the pain was some how familiar.....but this sucks and I don't know how long I need them in for.


Rubber band powered chewing.


Moose branded rubber bands....nothing like
the fresh taste of Moose!

So if that was not enough, on Friday I got on a train to Cph so I can get my arm inked by Judd. We made a start on the shading of the wind, we got a good 4+ hours of shading in before we called it a day. The sit was ok but I was not at my best, what with my jaw feeling like Tyson had given it a right hook. We will be doing the elbow and the dip on the next sit, so lets hope I am in god health for that!


A little sore but looking good.


We got most of the forearm done.


Stating to get a real feel for how
good this will look when done.

The ride down kind of sucked, I was proud of myself for asking for my ticket in Danish (i'm trying to use my limited Danish more) but I had to wait a good 40min in the cold. Train ride home was pretty normal....until it broke down! We had to sit in the dark for 5min, then we just sat in the middle of nowhere for 15min. We had to get off the train at some random station and get on a new one, so all in all it was a real pain in the arse and the last thing you want with a sore arm and teeth.....oh well.

"Pain pain go away, don't come back another day!"

2 comments:

  1. poor you..someday you will thank yourself (i hope ;))

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure it will all be worth it when I have a super white, big tooth Hollywood smile! :B

    ReplyDelete