Sunday, October 11, 2009

Desserts and Seagulls.

Well it's 10pm on a sunday night and I am off to bed, but I just wanted to do a small update before the sand man hits me.

Mrs Groves was off in Cph on a Hummel photoshoot today and she has a meeting there Monday morning, so she is staying there for the night.... Booo!

But there was a high point to this weekend, because I learnt to make Creme Brulee!!!!

I love the stuff and it was this first time I have ever attempted it, but it came out really good. Needs some fine tuning but I was rather happy with myself.  :)


I could eat a bucket of this stuff!...and some day I plan to.

Sunday without the wife involved doing loads of laundry, cleaning round the kitchen and drawing up an 'Evil Seagull'. It's a long story and I will show you the pic once it's done, but its kind of funny.


Zombies have NOTHING on these guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment