Monday, October 19, 2009

I'm a delicate flower.

It would seem that underneath this rugged and handsome exterior is a sickly little boy who is prone to illness. I say this because when I look over my past blog posts it seems I have written a lot of post's from home while sick..... and it would seem that I have the flu, again!

I always got sick a lot when I was a kid, Tonsillitis was my illness of choice, and I would always get it A: just before a friends party B: the day before school holidays C: the day before going back to school after said holidays D: the day before 'insert any important date here'

I guess having a full day of tattooing on the Thursday, traveling back too Vejle from Copenhagen on the Friday and then going to a party till 2am+ on the Saturday can take it out of you. Even a lazy Sunday with Chicken noodle soup could not stop the germs from forming....oh well.

Tattoo wise things are healing well, getting a little itchy in spots but nothing out of the norm for tatt healing.


Looking good!


Nice little close-up.


Close up of the wife's favourite blossom.

Side note: Just had some GREAT soup that the wife made and I'm starting to feel better already. Tak skat!



No comments:

Post a Comment