Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Goodbye plain old left arm!

See that?

Those are my arms, see how plain looking my left arm is?

If all goes to plan it wont look so plain by Friday. I'm just getting my bag packed and ready to head off to Copenhagen where a very talented man by the name of Judd Ripley will be Tattooing my arm.

So boring....but not for long!
www.juddripley.com

Starting to get very excited about it now, I have had the idea in my head for a long time (10+ years) so I have been use to not jabbering on about it to everybody and being super excited.....but now it's actually going to happen. :D

I'm heading down to Cph tonight so I am fresh and ready to rock for the 11am start tomorrow. Last thing I want is to rush around on trains at some stupidly early hour in the morning. I'm the kind of guy who would rather get someplace an hour early than risk being 5min late (much to my wife's dismay!)....I just hate being late!! I'll also stay on the Thursday night, guessing the first sit will be a hard one and I don't want a 3 hour train ride back to Vejle with a sore arm and no energy.

So check back tomorrow night and there may be some pics!

Peace out.

No comments:

Post a Comment