Saturday, October 3, 2009

I may lose my toes to Diabetes but it'll be worth it!

As i mentioned a little while ago, I have mastered the art of 'Cheese cake' making...Mmmmm.

So, me and the wife plan to go see our friends Bas & Saskia (known as Baskia) tomorrow as they have just had a little girl, baby Ella. So what better way to spend a Sunday than eating cheese cake and playing with a baby.

I never took pics of my last Cheese cake making extravaganza, so I made sure I did this time. So here it his, fresh from the oven!


Mmmmm, firm and tasty.

I used my smaller spring form tin this time so I had some mix left over, I decided to make good use of the extra and experimented. I split the mix into two bowles and added reduced berry's to one and Nutella to the other. So tonight, me and Fee will have a little taste test to see how they turned out...can't wait!


Mmmmm...the little tasters just begging to be eaten!

1 comment: