Thursday, October 22, 2009

Update...

So I felt a little better on Wednesday and felt I should go into work. I felt ok'ish but I sounded like Don Corleone all day. This resulted in a lots of jokes and people telling me to go home because I sounded like crap.


Anyone seen my marbles?

However it was a productive day, I rebuilt some stuff that was calculated and got another part of my model off to be counted. So I left a little early in hopes of getting rid of this bug for good. Sadly the cold/flu/evil germs got a lot worse last night and I didn't get much sleep. Plus I sounded EVEN worse this morning. Booooo! :(

So today I rested and ate my way around the house, I was like Pac-Man all day, just eating what ever came into sight. I guess my body knows what it needs and it needed FOOD! So I'm feeling a little better but a lot fatter, must get back to the gym next week. Have to try and limit the damage that always happens at Xmass when I stuff my face with good food.....and bad food.....and everything else in between.


Nom Nom Nom!

So I'm going to drag my sorry butt into work tomorrow and hope I don't phlegm up a lung. There is some cool stuff going on this weekend that would be nice to go too. A buddy is putting on a club night in Kolding, there are some drinks in Vejle Friday night and we are going to see 'UP' on Saturday afternoon. So keep your fingers crossed the germs bugger-off!



No comments:

Post a Comment