Friday, October 16, 2009

Lines&Lines&Lines&Lines

Sorry for not blogging last night as promised, but after a full day under the needle I was sore and tired....so no blogging.

But here I am to make up for it....

It was a nice day in Copenhagen when I woke up, sunny and clear with blue sky, so I figured I would walk down to The Sailors Grave Tattoo studio. However I forgot that Copenhagen is THE MOST WINDY CITY IN THE WORLD! Walking into the wind all the way there (how the hell does that happen?) added at least 10min to my walk. Oh well.


Don't be fooled by the Sun, I almost lost me ears to frostbite!

Once there, me and Judd got down to the process of putting on, taking off and putting on the stencils and doodling all over my arm. Took a little while but we got there in the end, and then we were off!!!

We did the outlines for the Kabuki cards and the Blossoms first then had a nice lunch break. All went well and felt good.



After lunch (chicken sandwich if your interested) we did some more on,off,on,off stencil and drawing work on my arm for the wind background. It was a little harder going after lunch as my arm was sore from the first half and going over the same areas again is not that fun. But we got there in the end and I am very happy with the results.



There is a lot going on at the moment, but it will all start to make sense once we get some colour and shading in there, which will be in two weeks time if all goes to plan. I'll also get some better pics up soon as these were taken in a Hotel bathroom with crappy lighting.

Peace out!

1 comment:

  1. Looking good man. I need to get back involved in tattooing man, you're putting me to shame!

    ReplyDelete