Monday, November 23, 2009

Hear me roar!!!.....or talk.

Hello blog readers!

So fame in Japan escaped me (i will have my day!) but fame in other parts of the world is still a possibility thanks to an interview I did the other week for 'Behind the Helm'.

This is a series of interviews conducted by two LEGO Pirate fans who live in Australia and are rather active in the fan AFOL (Adult Fans Of LEGO) community. Being Classic Pirate fans they tend to interview people who have something to do with LEGO Pirates, which I do, but they also like to talk to LEGO designers, which I am.

There is an Audio file which will allow you to hear my voice, I will not be listerning to it for just that reason because like all people I hate my voice. Thankfully Izzy (one of the interviewers) took the time to type it all out.


http://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=35533

You will have to cut and paste because I can't turn this into a link for some reason...sorry.


No comments:

Post a Comment