Tuesday, November 17, 2009

My poor ego....

Aww man, what a morning!

Ok, so November seems to be month for LEGO related interviews. I did one on Saturday for 'Behind the Helm' who are a small group of LEGO Pirate fans. It was over Skype with them in Australia and me in Denmark.... isn't the internet great?! All went well and it was a lot of fun.

Today I was meant to have an interview with a Japanese TV station about one of my products and how we involve LEGO fans in the process of the development. However.......while making a dash for the bus that was just pulling away I took a bit of a tumble. :\

I'm ok dear readers, but I did hurt my knee and knocked the wind out of myself because I fell on my ribs. I was rather embarrassing to fall over like that in front of sooooo many people, but some were nice and asked if I was ok.

So i missed the interview as I went to see the Doc who wanted me to have an Xray....at the kids day clinic. I always get sent there for some reason, it's where I go to have my jaw Xrays. I got the all clear and was just told to rest up........but no lollipop! WTF!


Oh well, could have been worse.

2 comments:

  1. How can he expect you to get better without the lollipop??? Hope you get well soon. Can you do the interview another time, it would really suck if you'd miss it :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, I missed my chance at fame in Japan. I guess I will never get the chance to star in some crazy Japanese commercial in the hopes nobody in the west will see it. :P

    ReplyDelete