Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Little update.

Been a busy few days, so there's not a huge amount to tell but I still wanted to give you a little update.

Movember: Well the hair is growing as expected, not worth a photo at this point. We have a little piggy bank at work that is starting to fill up, so fingers crossed that the cash will grow as our facial hair does.

Tattoo: It's at the 'oh my got I want to scratch it' stage at the moment, you know what I mean, when it looks like a flaky pastry? I'm leaving black skin flakes wherever I go at the moment....again it's not worth a photo and looks a little icky. No need to thank me.

Doodles: Was in some boring meetings yesterday, and you know what that means? Doodles!

Cute little tattoo inspired skully.

"Jaw dropingly good!'
Don't think dropingly is a real word, but whatever.


Posh skulls who say such things as "I say!" and "Jolly good".
Because thats what posh skulls would say.

Not sure why they are all of skulls, just in a 'scary' mood that day I guess. Might paint some of these this weekend as I plan to chill out, bake and paint all this weekend......sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment