Friday, November 13, 2009

Thursdays post....today!

Hello dear readers and a happy weekend to you!

Ok, so here is the post I was too tired to do on Thursday. I was rather beat from my session at Judd's, so I didn't have the mental capacity to do a full post.....but now here it is!



Vejle high street in the early morn while on my way to the train station. Wet, cold, grey and full of christmas lights that were not there the day before.


Cool bit of neon at the station.


Still cold, still wet, and still grey while waiting for my train too Kph.
Yes, my life really IS this exciting.


I walk to the studio via the river, normally its full of ducks
and gulls and what-not. Seems it was too cold even for them!


This guy however braved the ice cold water and came up close to say hi.


I'm not really a botanist, but I'm pretty sure that November (that has so far only seen 3 hours of sun light) is not the time to start blooming?!


So we worked on more shading, we hit the rather nice areas
of the elbow, the dip and inner arm. I only cried 5-6 times.


Can't really bend my arm that much but its looking super
cool so far. :)


As I have some large (as yet) un-inked rectangles, you can see some
nice bruising that would otherwise be hidden by ink.



No comments:

Post a Comment