Wednesday, November 25, 2009

The pain!....oh! the pain!

Its going to be another painful few days. :(

Today I went to the dentist to have by brace adjusted, last time I had some rubber bands put in to help give me an over bite......now I have even more! They need to widen my bite on the top, so when I go to bed I have to put 4 bands in my mouth. Thats not going to make for a great nights sleep. :/

On a side note, my dentist moved and stated her own place called 'Den Glade Smil' right round the corner from me. It all very col and new on the inside, but their shop sign could do with some jazzing up.


Looks like a piece of A4 paper tapped to the door.


Looks like Xmas is truly here, all the lights and decorations have gone up in town. I never feel ready for the Xmas but I am sooooo looking forward to a break.



Tomorrow I am off for another session with Judd in Kph, so thats another early morning train ride....while in pain...to get tattooed and be in more pain. Man, this better all be worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment