Wednesday, November 18, 2009

It just sounds wrong!

At present I am in bed unable to sleep, its been a crazy day work wise so my head is a buzz...plus I had a shower before bed which was very much needed but has woken me up a little. So what do board people do? surf the net thats what!

After catching up on all the sites and blogs I follow I decided to Google myself (it just sounds soooo wrong!) I must say its not somthing I do often but one cant help but have a peek every now and again to see where you might pop up....and pop up I did.

It seems I am sooo "trendy" I was worthy of a mention on trendhunter.com. They seemed to like my photography which is nice. :)




http://www.trendhunter.com/trends/industrial-art

Its an odd feeling stumbling upon this stuff and reading about yourself and work from the view point of somebody else.

No comments:

Post a Comment