Saturday, November 21, 2009

Updateings.

Ello peeps!!

Hope your all enjoying your weekend, i'm sure you earnt it.

Work has still been full on over the past few days, so much so I am having to go in on a Sunday just to get some building done in peace. Oh well.

In more interesting news, Movember is going well. The LEGO design team is starting to look like extras from some sort of 70's cop show. I'm tempted to put lots of cardboard box's around the place so we can have fist fights and dive into them. I'm actually getting use to the tash', kind of goes with my new hair cut.


Less hair on my head and more on my face.
I guess it all evens out somehow.

In other work related news, I got some new business cards. I chose to have the Knight and the Pirate on mine as I worked on those products lines.

Them's me boys!

At work we have a canteen, nothing amazing about that I guess, I'm assuming most of you have a canteen at work....but do they make Fish Cake? No, no, not the nice Thi style cakes you get in resturants, this is a big ass cake made from fish and prawns and covered in mayo. I had heard about this when I frst started at LEGO, its an almost mythical story around LEGO but I had never seen one before....until Friday that is.

WTF!?

Tattoo is healing well and starting to even-out a little, the fresh part was looking very black compared to the forearm. Next sit is on the 26th, so not long before the wind and shading is all done.

Loving it!

Got to blow off a little steam on Friday night, me and my buddy Mike went to see Behemoth and DevilDriver in Aarhus. Not a big amount of bands make it over to Denmark, so when a band worth seeing comes along you can bet i'll be there!

Cant remember this bands name, they were an extra band added to the bill last minute and given the task of kicking off the show...pointy guitars!

Scar Symatry....even pointyer guitars and two singers.



DevilDriver with Dez 'the man' Faffara....amazing
band and best of the night.


Behemoth, leather, corps paint and no smiles but lots
of double pedal drumming. Thats all good with me.


Little Mike Fuller....little man's had a busy day.

No comments:

Post a Comment